Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 detects applications on your computer which you may want to uninstall for the following reasons:
- They display anonymous messages or banners.
- They were installed together with another program.
- They conceal their operation and the means of closing them.
- They were installed without your consent.
- They provide false information.
- They are rarely used.
If you accidentally install an adware application (for instance, together with an application such as a browser), Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 will show a notification offering to remove it.
Watch the video “How to remove unwanted applications with Kaspersky Internet Security 2018” at the end of this article.
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team