- Implemented comprehensive APIs for controlling Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Corporate)’s settings and configuration for Corporate customers.
- Added ability to import/export settings.
- “Exit” option now removed from the tray when ‘limitedusermode’ is enabled.
- Future versions will be able to upgrade without requiring a reboot after installation.
- Protection module now controllable for the entire machine instead of being limited to individual user accounts.
- Filesystem Blocking and Website Blocking can be enabled or disabled separately via the Protection tab.
- Protection logs now show when malicious file execution blocking is enabled or disabled.
- Realtime protection may now be cleanly terminated via the ‘Exit’ option in the tray without leaving any running processes.
- Japanese language support added.
- Malwarebytes Chameleon enhanced to be even more effective against the latest threats.
- Realtime protection now starts much faster on Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Eliminated performance issues caused by database updates and Ignore List manipulation on Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Pop-ups for threats detected by realtime protection can not be minimized.
- All registry settings are now stored under HKLM.
Stability/ issues fixed
- Saving logs to custom locations after scans now works correctly.
- Context menu setting is now honored correctly after performing a program upgrade.
- Dates and times of items listed in the Quarantine are now displayed correctly.
Source : Official Malwarebytes Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team