- Following the release of Malwarebytes for Windows version 4, the in-app installer now installs MB4.
- Always downloads the latest Malwarebytes build.
- Updated Qt to 5.13 branch.
- Upgraded the build toolchain to Visual Studio 2017.
- Updated OpenSSL.
- No longer forces the generation of the debug logfile.
- Supports the latest versions of Chrome Browser and allows for proper remediation.
- Temporarily disabled Firefox scanning and remediation. Will be added back in an upcoming release.
- Updated translations
- Updated definitions to 2019.11.19.1
- Completely dropped support for Windows XP and Vista. For more information, see Windows XP and Vista compatibility with Malwarebytes AdwCleaner.
- Fixed: Crash when the UI displayed in Arabic.
- Made the uninstallation process more robust and less likely to leave traces behind.
- Made the quarantine process more stable and less susceptible to corruption.
Source : Official Malwarebytes Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team