- You uninstalled your ESET Windows product and the phantom account created during the setup of ESET Anti-Theft still remains on your computer
Getting started with ESET Anti-Theft: Step 3 of 4
- Log in to your myESET online account.
- Click ESET Anti-Theft.
- Select the device that has the Phantom account you want to remove.
- Click Settings and verify the name of the account that you want to remove next to Phantom account name.
- Make sure that you are logged in as an administrator, right-click Start, and then select Control Panel.
- Click User Accounts.
- Click Manage another account.
- Click the account that you want to delete (find the account name that matches the one from step 4) and click Delete the account.
- Click Delete Files → Delete Account. The phantom account is now deleted on your Windows computer.
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team