Getting started with ESET Anti-Theft: Step 3 of 4 ← Optimization | Troubleshooting →
- Open myESET.
- Type your myESET account email address and password and click Log in.
- Click Accept.
- Select the portal you want to access.
If you are experiencing myESET login issues, they are most likely due to entering the incorrect username and password.
- The username and password was created after ESET Smart Security, ESET Internet Security, or ESET Smart Security Premium was installed
- The username and password (for example, EAV-12345678) is different from the credentials you received from ESET after purchasing your ESET product
- The username and password are different from your ESET online store credentials