- Mark your mobile computer, phone or tablet as missing in your myESET online account and trigger device monitoring
- Mark your mobile computer, phone or tablet as not missing
- Remove a device from your myESET online account. Your device will no longer be able to be monitored or tracked if it is lost or stolen.
- Reset the ESET Mobile Security settings password on your Android phone or tablet
- Delete a phantom account from your computer
The articles in this section will help you resolve common issues.
- Unable to recover a device that had been marked as missing
- The Run a test function in the myESET portal never finishes
- Recieve an incorrect data error when trying to create a new myESET account
- A laptop that was added to a myESET account is not visible in the online Anti-Theft portal
Source : Official ESET Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team