- Access a file that has been quarantined by ESET
- A file that you know to be safe has been quarantined by ESET
In the event that your ESET product has quarantined a file you know to be safe, you must manually exclude the file from the Real-time and On-demand scans to prevent it from being quarantined again.
- Open the main program window of your ESET Windows product.
- Click Tools → More tools.
- Click Quarantine.
- Select the file you want to restore and click Restore.
- When prompted, click Yes to confirm.