Control how Trend Micro Antispam Toolbar protects you against emails containing links that have dangerous or fraudulent websites. These emails gets moved to the Spam Mail folder automatically.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click the Trend Micro icon > Settings.
- Click the Link Filter tab, then put a check beside Activate Link Filter.
- Adjust the slider under Filtration Strength to control how Trend Micro detects links.
Detects all emails with links that have poor reputation.
Strikes an effective balance between security and accuracy. This is the default setting.
Less strict rules and may allow emails with unidentified dangerous websites links to reach your inbox.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Enable Antispam Toolbar
- Configure Antispam Toolbar Settings
- Supported Email Programs
- Supported Email Protocols