1. Kindly check whether .net framework and MSI Microsoft installer services are enabled or not.
2. If not, please enable it from the control panel and try installing.
3. If issue persist, please update the OS up to date and try installing after restarting the system.
4. If the issue persist Kindly check whether any traces of SQL or K7 are left over behind if it’s there delete it manually from the registry and from program files.
5. Download and run K7ESRT to remove such traces.
6. After running the removal tool restart the PC in ADMIN user login account and try installing the K7 product with Latest Setup File.
Note: In case of same issue or required assistance, you may raise ticket at Submit a Ticket. So our Technical Support Team can assist you to resolve your query.