Device Administrator is an inbuilt feature in the Android device. By enabling Device Administrator, you authorize an application to control the device completely. This establishment is required for enabling Theft Protection for your Device. By Enabling Theft Protection, you restrict the culprit from using your device. All you have to do is give One Time Authentication commands online by visiting www.k7tracker.com. You can also take the below actions using https://k7tracker.in/ portal.
- Lock/unlock the device using a PIN.
- Configure to wipe the device on 10 wrong password.
- Track the device location
- Make the device lock and scream aloud
- Take photo using the front camera (if available) and send the same to your account ( Web only ).
- Report the current location of phone.
- Configure the device to Lock automatically on phone restart or on SIM change.