After you have installed the Linux scan node, follow the steps listed here to make sure that it is installed and running successfully.
- In the Elements Vulnerability Management portal, go to Scan nodes and check that your new scan node is synchronized and has received engine updates.
- On the scan node, check the logs under the /opt/f-secure/radar-scannodeagent/logs/ directory.
- Check that the /opt/f-secure/radar-scannodeagent/Engines/ directory is not empty.
This directory contains the scanning engines, which are required to run scans. It should contain at least some files.
- Run the following command to verify that the Linux daemon (service) is in active state:
sudo systemctl status f-secure-radar-scannodeagent
- Run the following commands to check the current settings:
sudo dotnet ScanNodeAgent.dll get-config | more
- If you applied the license file, but it has not been picked up by the scan node agent, run the following command to restart the service:
sudo systemctl restart f-secure-radar-scannodeagent