Instructions on how to uninstall SAFE from your Windows computer.
The way of uninstalling a program from your computer depends on the version of the Windows operating system. In this topic, we describe one uninstallation method for the Windows versions that are supported by our product.
To uninstall SAFE on Windows 10:
- Select Start and search for F-Secure SAFE.
- Once you find it, left-click on it and select Uninstall. Control Panel opens.
- Select Uninstall. If prompted, enter your administrator credentials.
To uninstall SAFE on Windows 7 and 8:
- Select Start, then go to Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program or Programs and Features, depending on your view.
- In Programs and Features, scroll down to the product and left-click to highlight it.
- Select Uninstall.
- Select Yes to confirm the uninstallation.
- If asked, restart your computer.
Note: When you uninstall SAFE from your computer, remember also to release its license from My F-Secure. Only then can you reuse the released license on another computer.