Avira Password Manager generates strong and unique passwords for all your accounts, securely stores them, and automatically logs you in.
1. Log in to Avira Password Manager via the web dashboard.
2. Enter your Avira credentials, and click Log in.
If you do not yet have an Avira account, click register in the lower right corner. Enter the required data and click register. Log in to your email account and click the verification link that you received in your Avira email to complete the registration.
3. In the next step, you will need to create your master password.
Enter the master password and click Create.
4. Confirm the password in the following window and click Done.
Memorize your master password and do not use it anywhere else for security reasons.
To ensure the highest level of security, your master password is not stored by Avira.
If you forget your password, Avira cannot recover it.
1. Click the plus symbol in the lower right corner.
2. Enter all required data.
3. Click Save in the upper right corner.