Set the product to scan viruses and other harmful applications at regular times.
To schedule a scan:
- Under Profiles, select Manual scanning > Scheduled scanning.
- Turn scheduled scanning on.
- Select how often you would like the scheduled scanning to run:
- Daily – scan every day
- Weekly – scan on selected days during the week
- Monthly – scan every month
- Under Start scanning, select one of the options:
- Time – select the time when the scan will start. You should select a time when you expect to not be using the computer.
- After idle – select a period of idle time after which the scanning starts if the computer is not used.