This topic describes how you can install F-Secure KEY on your iOS device.
To install KEY on your iPhone/iPad:
- Go to the Apple App Store and search for F-Secure KEY.
- Download and install the app on your device.
- When installation is complete, open KEY by selecting Open.
- Swipe through the introduction, and then select Get started.
- If this is your first KEY installation, select Create Master Password.
- Create a strong Master Password, repeat it to make sure you got it right.
- If you want to use fingerprint to unlock KEY, select the Use fingerprint to unlock next time checkbox.
Note that before you can use your fingerprint to unlock KEY, you first need to register your fingerprint. Consult the device user manual to find out how to take fingerprint recognition into use in your device.
- Select Accept and continue.
You have now installed KEY on your device, and can start entering your passwords and other credentials into KEY.