This topic describes how to install and activate F-Secure FREEDOME VPN on your desktop and laptop computers.
This information applies to you if you have a standalone version of the F-Secure FREEDOME product. If you have a subscription with F-Secure TOTAL, see article How do I install FREEDOME VPN (TOTAL) on my PC?
This video tutorial shows you how to install and activate F-Secure FREEDOME VPN on your Windows computer if you already have a subscription code.
Tip: This video has no voiceover. To turn on the subtitles for the video, click the Captions (CC) icon in the lower-right corner of the video screen. To select other language subtitles, if any, click the Settings icon, then select the preferred language.
To install and activate the app:
- On your computer, go to page https://www.f-secure.com/en/home/products/freedome#download.
- Select Download for PC.
- Run the installer.
- Select Start free trial.
- If you want to help improve the service, tick the box to allow us to collect anonymous data.
- Select Accept to agree to the terms of service. The installation begins.
- Open the app.
- From the app’s main menu, select Subscription.
- Select Activate subscription.
- Select Enter code.
The Redeem code window opens.
- Enter the code and select Submit.
FREEDOME is ready to protect your privacy.