Scenario: Installation windows may disappear while installing K7 Endpoint security if any traces of K7 presence in the system.
Steps to follow:
1. Run the K7 Removal Tool and then try installing the product.
2. If the issue persist Click on Start->Click on Run->Type regedit and enter
3. Navigate to LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareK7 Computing and Delete the key K7tssetup only
4. Initiate installation of K7 again.
5. If the OS is 64 bit delete the K7tssetup key under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareWow64NodeK7 Computing and then try installing the K7 End Point.
Note: In case of same issue or required assistance, you may raise ticket at Submit a Ticket. So our Technical Support Team can assist you to resolve your query.