Instructions on how the F-Secure remote client reports its status to the SolarWind RMM portal.
To import custom services:
- Make sure that the F-Secure Computer Protection for Mac software is installed in the remote computer (see the previous section for more details).
- Select Administration > Service Management > Custom Services > Import.
- Browse and import all the xml files that contain the custom services for reporting.
Note: The xml files are available from the following link: https://download.sp.f-secure.com/PSB/RMM/Solarwinds/Solarwind_F-Secure_Custom_services_for_Mac.zip
- To add the custom services for monitoring, do the following:
- Go to Views > All devices to select the device that monitors these custom services.
- Then select Device Details > Monitoring > Add.
You can see all the custom services that you imported earlier.
- Add each of these custom services and apply the changes.
The services are updated and you can see a report of all the individual settings of the F-Secure client on the remote machine. Based on the status of each setting, the report shows either a failure or a warning if the expected behavior does not match.