- You want to cancel your subscription for a McAfee consumer product that you no longer use, such as McAfee LiveSafe or Total Protection.
- You want to turn off Auto-Renewal.
- You want to cancel your McAfee account.
NOTE: If you want to cancel your McAfee account or you want to get a refund, contact Customer Service.
If you didn’t realize that you had an active McAfee product subscription, or you no longer want to use a McAfee product that you have a subscription for, turn off Auto-Renewal. Turning off Auto-Renewal:
- Effectively cancels your subscription. But remember that you can continue using your McAfee product until the end of the subscription period.
- Stops fees from being taken from your credit card, and ensures that you are not charged again at the end of the subscription period.
Here’s how to turn off Auto-Renewal
NOTE: Remember that Auto-Renewal is designed to automatically renew your McAfee product subscription before it expires to make sure that your protection is never interrupted. When you turn off Auto-Renewal, your protection stops at the end of the subscription period.
Watch this video to learn how to turn Auto-Renewal on or off. You can turn Auto-Renewal back on again at any time:
To view and subscribe to more videos, visit the official McAfee YouTube channel.
Canceling your McAfee account
If you would like your email and account details removed from McAfee completely, contact Customer Service and make this request. You can’t delete your account yourself using My Account.