1. Log in to K7 Business Security Console from Start Menu or double click on K7 Business Security icon
2. Select “Application Control” from the dashboard and select “Block Rule” from the drop down list.
3. Click on “New Rule” and provide the Rule name and location of the application that needs to be restricted and the Application name to be excluded.
4. Choose the Group or specific computer for which application restriction needs to be configured and click on “Next” to proceed.
5. Select Access type to block the application based on the requirement.
(i) Block from Running: Restrict complete access for the selected application so that the application would not be launched.
(ii) Block Internet Access: Restrict access for the selected application to connect in internet, so that the application would not connect to internet.
(iii) Block Network Access: Restrict access for the selected application to communicate in network, so that the application would not communicate in network.