Depending on the age you set for your child, Bitdefender Parental Control comes by default with a selection of blocked categories.
To allow access to a particular website that enters under a category blocked by Parental Control you can add an exception for that URL. Exceptions can be created either from the Bitdefender Central webpage or from the Central app.
From the Bitdefender Central webpage »
To allow access to a specific website from a blocked category you can visit the child’s Parental Control profile under your Bitdefender Central account using a web browser:
1. Go to Bitdefender Central from any web browser and sign in.
2. Click on the Parental Control panel, located on the left side of the window.
3. Select the child’s profile and click on OPTIONS > Websites from the top right corner of the screen.
4. To unblock only a specific website and not the entire category click on ⊕ ADD EXCEPTIONS.
5. Enter the URL of the website you want to whitelist, use the Permission drop-down menu to select Allow, then press the ADD button to save the rule.
From Central app »
To allow access to a specific website from a blocked category using the Central app, you will have to:
1. Open the Bitdefender Central app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Tap the Users icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the child’s profile.
4. Tap the small arrow pointing downnext to PAUSE ACCESS.
5. Select Web filtering settings in the list of available options.
6. To unblock a particular website, not an entire category (e.g. Social Networks), tap Website exceptions.
7. Access the Allowed tab, then press the ⊕ icon at the bottom of the screen.
8. Enter the URL of the website you want to allow, then press the SAVE button in the upper right-hand corner to save the rule.
From now, the child will be able to access the website.
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team