This file contains important information regarding F-Secure Password Protection. We strongly recommend that you read the entire document before installing the software.
- Password manager: Store all your passwords, login details, e-mail accounts, and other credentials securely. You only need to remember one password to rule them all.
- Password generator: Generate strong passwords for your services and accounts without worrying about forgetting them.
- Strong encryption: Your data is always secured – strong encryption protects all your data.
- Password synchronization: Access all your passwords anytime and anywhere, with the same Master Password. Securely.
- Use on any device: Works on Windows PCs, Macs and Android.
- Password Dashboard: Overview of all your stored passwords.
- Password history: Details of the change history for individual passwords
- License management via the PSB management portal.
What’s New in Desktop version 4.9.22
- Updates to the backend
What’s New in Mobile version 4.8.7
- Mobile support: Android OS. iOS support is coming in later releases
- Breach notifications: Mobile users are informed about the latest breaches
- Windows 7 and later
- Mac OS X version 10.7 and later
- Android 5.0 and later
Bulgarian, Simplified Chinese (PRC), Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, French (Canadian), German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Contact information and feedback
We look forward to hearing your comments and feedback on the product functionality, usability, and performance.
Please report any technical issues through the F-Secure support website: