Constant protection for your privacy and business on the go.
We socialize and work on our mobile devices – wherever, whenever. The number of mobile devices and sensitive information on them make them an attractive target to cyber criminals.
F-Secure Elements Mobile Protection is a proactive, streamlined, full-coverage protection for iOS. Fight off phishing attempts, prevent visiting harmful websites, detect potential vulnerabilities and keep your mobile traffic private when connecting to insecure networks like public Wi-Fi.
Key features at a glance:
• Browsing Protection prevents visiting malicious websites
• Mobile VPN keeps your mobile traffic private and lets you choose your virtual location
• Anti-Tracking prevents online tracking from advertisers and cyber criminals
• Third party mobile device management (MDM) support for AirWatch, IBM MaaS360, Google MDM, Microsoft Intune, Miradore and MobileIron
Minimum operating systems supported
- iOS 12.1
- Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, French (Canadian), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong), Vietnamese.
Status upstream / remote notifications:
- For the app to work properly, it needs to be running in either background or foreground.
Contact information and feedback
We are looking forward to receiving comments and feedback on the product functionality, usability, and performance.
You can report any technical issues through the F-Secure support website at https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/business_global/support/support-request.
If you are reporting a technical issue, attach the log file to the feedback as follows:
- From the menu, select Help > About. Then tap the version number seven times. The Send log button appears.
- Replaced “Privacy Protection” with “Network Protection”.
- The Protection logo in the Status view is now refreshed when the connection status changes.
- The portal no longer shows a wrong device model.
- VPN can now be forced to turn off.
- Browsing/Tracking Protection is now off when VPN is off.
- The app no longer crashes when the subscription is not valid.