Constant protection for your privacy and business on the go.
We socialize and work on our mobile devices – wherever, whenever. The number of mobile devices and sensitive information on them make them an attractive target to cyber criminals.
F-Secure Elements Mobile Protection is a proactive, streamlined, full-coverage protection for Android. Fight off phishing attempts, prevent visiting harmful websites, block malware, detect possible vulnerabilities and keep your network traffic private when connecting to insecure networks like public Wi-Fi.
Key features at a glance:
• Browsing Protection prevents visiting dangerous websites
• Mobile VPN keeps your network traffic private and lets you choose your virtual location
• Ultralight Anti-Malware blocks common viruses and modern malware and detects ransomware
• Anti-Tracking prevents online tracking from advertisers and cyber criminals
• Third party mobile device management (MDM) support for AirWatch, IBM MaaS360, Google MDM, Microsoft Intune, Miradore and MobileIron.
Minimum operating systems supported
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Portuguese, Portugal, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Turkish, Vietnamese.
- Notifications for expiration events are missing. However, the subscriptions are refreshed every 24 hours.
- Currently supported: Miradore (Referrer), Intune (Referrer), Intune (Managed configuration), Mobile Iron Cloud (Managed configuration), Gsuite (Managed configuration), Workspace ONE (Managed configuration), MaaS360 (Managed configuration)
- Certificate activation supported in production environment
Contact information and feedback
We are looking forward to receiving comments and feedback on the product functionality, usability, and performance.
You can report any technical issues through the F-Secure support website at https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/business_global/support/support-request.
If you are reporting a technical issue, attach the log file to the feedback as follows:
- From the menu, select About > Help. Then, tap the version number seven times. The Send log button appears.
This section lists the changes implemented for F-Secure Elements Mobile Protection for Android.
New features and improvements:
- The AV setting can now be configured from the portal
- The Metered Scan setting can now be configured from the portal
- Android 12 support was added
- Battery usage was optimized
- Local settings are no longer lost after restarting the device