This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/). Copyright © 1998-2020 The OpenSSL Project. All rights reserved.
For information regarding copyright, check the license files in the following locations:
F-Secure Atlant is a platform for building applications that are able to scan and detect malicious files.
Atlant provides a REST API for scanning files and managing the product configuration. Applications and services can use the API resources to analyze content using always up-to-date heuristics and statistical techniques.
Atlant provides a scanning service to protect clients against viruses and other harmful files, exploits, network-based attacks, and other security threats. It is based on the ICAP protocol and provides content scanning and reputation services to any application on the network. You can use the scanning service with a HTTP proxy that supports ICAP protocol or create your own ICAP client for it.
For details on the latest release of Atlant, see the change log on F-Secure Community.
For installation instructions, please refer to Atlant Documentation.
- Main features and benefits
- F-Secure Atlant offers scanning functionality that utilizes multiple scanning engines and cloud-based file and network reputation services.
When deployed, F-Secure Atlant:
- scans files for harmful content,
- protects content using cloud-based scanning,
- includes cloud-based reputation services for files,
- includes multiple scanning engines,
- supports ICAP, and
- is always up to date.
- Supported platforms
- The supported Linux distributions and required dependencies for Atlant are listed here.
Atlant supports the following Linux distributions:
- CentOS 7
- CentOS 8
- CentOS Stream
- RHEL 7
- RHEL 8
- Oracle Linux 7
- Oracle Linux 8
- Amazon Linux 2
- Debian 9
- Debian 10
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Ubuntu 20.04
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15
All minor versions of the listed major releases are supported, except explicitly mentioned exceptions.
Atlant is also offered as a VMware-compatible OVA image for use in virtual environments. See Using Atlant as a virtual appliance for further details on deploying Atlant as a virtual appliance.
- Hardware requirements
- The hardware requirements for F-Secure Atlant depend on the use case. You can install Atlant on a computer with the following minimum requirements:
- Processor: x86-64 compatible CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Disk space: At least 3 GB recommended
Having sufficient swap memory is highly recommended.
Additionally, sufficient disk space must be available for the temporary storage of all content submitted for malware analysis.