Enroll macOS devices
There are multiple methods of getting enrolled to JamF.
This article will guide you on two methods:
For a complete list, see About Computer Enrollment.
Enrollment Method 1: Enrollment Invitations
- In the Jamf Pro dashboard, navigate to Enrollment invitations.
- Select + New.
- In Specify Recipients for the Invitation > under Email Addresses enter the e-mail address(es) of the recipients.
For example: [email protected]
- Configure the message for the invitation.
Enrollment Method 2: Prestage Enrollments
- In the Jamf Pro dashboard, navigate to Prestage enrollments.
- Follow the instructions in Computer PreStage Enrollments.
Enroll macOS device
- Select Continue and install the CA certificate from a System Preferences window.
- Once CA certificate is installed, return to the browser window and select Continue and install the MDM profile.
- Select Allow to downloads from JAMF.
- Select Continue to proceed with the MDM Profile installation.
- Select Continue to install the MDM Profile.
- Select Continue to complete the configuration.