You can create your own report on the Reports page.
- Make sure that you are on the Summary reports tab.
- Click the menu icon and select Add Summary Report.
- Follow the steps in the wizard to specify the content to include in the report.
Once the report is created, it is added to the list on the Summary Reports page. You can view each report in several formats:
- XML: Download the raw report data in XML format.
- Word report grouped by hosts: Contains all the technical details of the hosts in scope, organized by host. This is useful when your scope does not cover a large number of hosts.
- Word report grouped by vulnerabilities: Contains all the technical details of the hosts in scope, organized by vulnerability type. This gives you a smaller report if the scope is very large.
- Excel report grouped by vulnerabilities: Contains all the technical details of the hosts in scope and gives you the freedom to use the features available in Excel.
- Word report, executive summary: Designed to be a light-weight report with few pages even if the summary report scope covers thousands of hosts.
Note: After generating a report, it creates a snapshot of the current state of vulnerabilities. To update the report, click the menu icon in the actions column and select Refresh report data. Select Create a new report based on this if you do not want to overwrite the existing report.