The Password History log contains your previous passwords, if any, for the online service in question.
After you have changed a password in the app, you may still need to log in to the online service with the old password. Also, quite often, before being able to change a password for a service, you need to enter the old password.
To access the previous passwords:
- Open the app and select the Vault view.
- Open the entry whose previous passwords you want to view.
- Select the password history (clock) icon.
Note: If you cannot see the icon, there are no previous passwords available for that particular online service.
The Password history view opens.
- To view the hidden passwords, select the open eye icon.
Note: If you want, you can delete the password history by selecting the trash icon.
- To close the Password history view, select the arrow in the top-left corner of the entry.