You may find that you can no longer send emails if you use an encrypted mail connection and you want to check it using Mail Protection.
This is because the TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption protocol is not yet supported by Mail Protection.
If you turn off the scanning of outgoing emails in your Avira product configuration, incoming email protection remains activ.
- Click the Avira icon in the system tray to open the Avira user interface.
- Click Security in the left menu.
- Click the module Protection options.
- Click the settings icon of the Email protection.
- Click Internet Protection → Mail Protection and disable the option Scan outgoing emails (SMTP).
- Click Apply and OK to save the settings.