The improved Microsoft 365 Defender portal is now available. This new experience brings Defender for Endpoint, Defender for Office 365, Microsoft 365 Defender, and more into the Microsoft 365 Defender portal. Learn what’s new.
This article lets you know about upcoming improvements to Microsoft Secure Score.
Upcoming improvement action additions (December 2021)
- Turn on Safe Attachments in block mode
- Prevent sharing Exchange Online calendar details with external users
- Turn on Safe Documents for Office clients
- Turn on the common attachments filter setting for anti-malware policies
- Ensure that there are no sender domains allowed for anti-spam policies
- Create Safe Links policies for email messages
- Create zero-hour auto purge policies for malware
- Turn on Microsoft Defender for Office 365 in SharePoint, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams
- Create zero-hour auto purge policies for phishing messages
- Create zero-hour auto purge policies for spam messages
- Block abuse of exploited vulnerable signed drivers
- Turn on scanning of removable drives during a full scan