K7 Mobile Security will report Device is not secure in the Dashboard in case:
- The Virus Definition is not up to date – Execute the Malware update definitions through Update option.
- The product is not activated/registered – register/activate the product using valid credentials.
- A Malware is found – K7 Mobile Security has identified a Malware and is waiting for your consent to whitelist/blacklist.
- If Malware protection is turned off – Enable the feature by clicking/tapping Malware protection button in the Dashboard.
- If Web protection is turned off – Enable this feature by clicking/taping Web Protection button in the Dashboard.
Note: In case of same issue or required assistance, you may raise ticket at Submit a Ticket. So our Technical Support Team can assist you to resolve your query.