The service is a subscription license (a right) to use the protective features of Dr.Web for Windows, Windows Server, macOS, macOS Server and Android within a specific timeframe. Learn more.
The subscription fee also includes:
- virus database updating;
- software module updating;
- consultations via a web form in the SCC;
- stored histories of user support requests;
- analyses of viruses not detected by Dr.Web;
- free decryption for files encrypted by encryption ransomware (provided these requirements are met).