You can view more information on items placed in quarantine.
Quarantine is a safe repository for files that may be harmful. The product can place both harmful items and potentially unwanted applications in quarantine to make them harmless. You can restore applications or files from quarantine later if you need them. If you do not need a quarantined item, you can delete it. Deleting an item in quarantine removes it permanently from your computer.
To view information on items placed in quarantine:
- Open F-Secure SAFE from the Windows Start menu.
- On the main view, select Viruses and Threats.
- On the Viruses and Threats view, select App and file control.
Note: You need administrative rights to access these settings.
- Select the Quarantined tab.
This list shows you the name, date of detection, and infection type for each quarantined item.
- Double-click a quarantined item to see more information.
For single items, this shows you the original location of the quarantined item.