Several of the pages and sections in Elements Vulnerability Management have a filter option to help you view the data that is most relevant to you.
On any of the pages where you see the Filter section:
- Open Filter.
If a filter is already in use:
- Click Clear filter to reset the currently applied filter.
- Select Select filter > New filter to create a new one.
- Click Select filter and choose a previously saved filter.
- Select the options that you want to use in your filter.
The available options vary according to the page that you are on and the data that is listed.
- Click Apply.
- If you want to save the filter for future use:
- Click Save.
- Enter a name for the filter.
- Click Save and apply.