Configure Microsoft Defender Antivirus scans in Endpoint Manager
- Go to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center (https://endpoint.microsoft.com), and sign in.
- Navigate to Endpoint Security.
- Under Manage, choose Antivirus.
- Select your Microsoft Defender Antivirus policy.
- Under Manage, choose Properties.
- Next to Configuration settings, choose Edit.
AllowOnAccessProtection and AllowIntrusionPreventionSystem antivirus settings are officially being deprecated and as such cannot be configured.
- Expand the Scan section, and review or edit your scanning settings.
- Choose Review + save.
Need help? See Manage endpoint security in Microsoft Intune.