Once the public/private key pair has been created, the public key can be uploaded to the F-Secure Elements Security Center.
- Log in to the F-Secure Elements Security Center.
- Go to Settings and then the General settings tab.
- Open Encryption keys and click Add encryption key.
- Specify a name and a description (optional) for the public key.
Note: The name that you enter for the public key in the F-Secure Elements Security Center must consequently match a private key with the same name on the scan node.
This information is needed whenever you upload a new public key. The name value is used to identify which public and private keys belong together. We recommend using a descriptive name, as it helps you to distinguish the keys from other key pairs that you may want to use for other purposes.
- Click Browse and select the file to upload.