If Norton Firewall stops network traffic to a computer that you know is safe, you can restore connections to the computer by removing it from the AutoBlock list in Norton Firewall settings.
- Start Norton.
If you see the My Norton window, next to Device Security, click .
- In the Norton main window, click .
- In the Settings window, click or .
- Click the tab.
- Under Intrusion Prevention, in the Intrusion AutoBlock row, click .
- In the Intrusion AutoBlock window, under Computers currently blocked by AutoBlock, select the IP address of the computer.
- Under the Action column, select from the drop-down list.
- In the Intrusion AutoBlock window, click .
- In the Settings window, click .
Need more help?
Source : Official Norton Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team