- Internet Explorer (Refer to end of support for older versions of IE.)
- Google Chrome (Refer to update Google Chrome.)
Google Chrome uses the Chromium engine. While we only test Chromium functionality using Google Chrome, other browsers using the same engine should behave similarly. Such browsers include:
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox (Refer to Firefox Releases.)
- Safari (Refer to Safari version history.)
- While the PCSM features may work in older versions, support is provided for the latest two versions of the web browsers listed above.
- To ensure you are protected by the latest security updates, we recommend that you update your web browser when a new version becomes available.
- When working in the PCSM we console, it is best practice to edit your data or perform any changes in the same browser tab. Having multiple browsers and/or browser tabs open and editing the same data in more than one browser or browser tab may cause bad data.