You can sync your Vault data with your other devices that have the app installed.
To sync your data:
- Open F-Secure ID PROTECTION.
- Select Connect devices.
A synchronization code is automatically generated, and it is valid for 60 seconds at a time. A new code is generated immediately after the current code expires.
- Open the app on the device with which you want to sync your app data.
- Depending on whether the other device is a mobile device or a desktop device, do one of the following:
- On a mobile device, go to Menu > Connect devices, and enter the sync code generated in step 2.
- On a desktop device, select Connect devices, and enter the sync code generated in step 2.
- Select Connect.
- When prompted, enter your master password that you use on the device in which you generated the sync code.
- Once synchronization is successful, select Confirm.
Your data has now been synchronized between these two devices. If you have more devices to be connected, repeat the above steps with each device. Note that you can generate the synchronization code on any of your connected devices.