With the VPN protection settings, you can force on VPN, browsing, and tracking protection.
To set up VPN protection:
- Select Profiles on the sidebar.
The Profiles page opens.
- Select the profile for which you want to set up the VPN protection.
- You can turn on or off the following settings:
- VPN protection – encrypting all traffic and protecting against unsafe WiFi-connections
- Browsing protection – blocks websites that are suspicious or known to be malicious
- Browsing protection (HTTPS) – protects your browsing on HTTPS-encrypted websites
- Tracking protection – prevents advertisers from monitoring your online behaviour with tracking cookies
- Select the lock icon next to a setting to lock or unlock it. When a setting is locked, it prevents users from changing it.
- Select Save and Publish.
Your changes are saved and published to the current profile.