App supervision is supported on Android phone and tablet.
Mobile app supervision shows you the apps that your children have downloaded on their Android devices and lets you restrict your children from using certain apps, including YouTube, Settings, and Facebook. You can also see the amount of time your children spend on each of their apps. However, app usage time can be retrieved only from devices that run Android 6 or later.
You cannot update this house rule if your child’s device does not support mobile app supervision feature.
Use Norton website or Norton Family app for iOS
- Do one of the following:
- Sign in to your account.
- Open Norton Family for Parents app on iOS.
- Select the child for whom you want to set mobile app supervision.
- On the Mobile App section, click or tap the settings icon .
- To start or stop Mobile App supervision, move the On/Off switch to On or Off.
- To block or allow an app, move the On/Off switch against the app to On or Off.
- Click or tap .
Use Norton Family parental app for Android
- Open Norton Family parental control app in Parent mode.
- Tap the child whom you want to manage.
- Go to the Rules tab.
- Under Activities, tap .
- To start or stop App supervision, tap the Off or On button.
- Under Mobile Apps, check or uncheck the app that you want to block or allow.
Need more help?
Source : Official Norton Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team