Location supervision is supported on Android phone and tablet, iPhone, and iPad and is available in these regions.
Location supervision lets you track your child’s location and know they are safe when they are carrying their device. It uses global positioning system (GPS), mobile network, and/or the Internet to keep track of your child’s current approximate location. You can track your child’s location from anywhere as long as the device is with them and location supervision is turned on.
Use Norton website or Norton Family app for iOS
- Do one of the following:
- Sign in to your account.
- Open Norton Family for Parents app on iOS.
- Select the child for whom you want to set location supervision.
- On the Location section, click or tap the settings icon.
- To start or stop Location supervision, move the On/Off switch to On or Off.
- To track a device and get your child’s location, move the On/Off switch against the device to On or Off.
- Click or tap .
Use Norton Family parental app for Android
- Open Norton Family parental control app in Parent mode.
- Tap the child whom you want to manage.
- Go to the Rules tab.
- Under Activities, tap .
- To start or stop Location tracking, tap the Off or On button.
- Under Track Device, tap the device that you want to track. If you do not see the device in the list, go to Norton Family website to add the device. For more information, read Add a device to your Norton Family account.
Need more help?
Source : Official Norton Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team