Avira Security can send messages via email. The messages can be triggered by various features like Real-time Protection.
Please note that ESMTP is not supported. In addition, encrypted transfer via TLS (Transport Layer Security) or SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is currently not possible.
- Click the Avira icon in the system tray to open the Avira user interface.
- Click Security in the left menu.
- Click the module Protection options.
- Click the Settings icon of the Real-time protection.
- Select General → Warnings → Email.
- Select a mail server, enter the recipient email address, and if required any server authentication credentials.
- Select General → Warnings → Email → Real-Time Protection
- Activate the checkbox Email alerts. If needed, edit the recipient(s) list.