You can have email alerts sent to designated recipients each time an Elements Endpoint Protection product installed on a computer or mobile device performs an infection-related action.
- Click Reports on the sidebar.
- On the Reports page, click the Infections tab.
The Infections table is displayed.
- Click the icon next to the Infections title.
A menu is displayed.
- Select Configure alerting in the menu.
The Configure alerting form is displayed.
- Click the checkbox next to Send email alerts.
- Enter the email addresses for the recipients you want to receive the alerts.
Click Add recipient if you want to list additional people.
- Select the language you want to use for the content of the email alert message.
- Select the actions you want to send email alerts for by checking the appropriate checkboxes under Actions that trigger alerts.
- Click the Save button.
Email alerts has been set.