You can save your searches so that you can easily access them later without having to create same filtering rules again.
To save your current filtering rules:
- On the Event Search tab, create a search filtering rule as described.
- Select the View field.
The View dialog shows all filter views that you have created. Select the saved view from the list to use it.
- Select Create view to create a new search filter.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the new view.
- In the Description field, enter a short description of the search filter.
- If you want to make the new search filter the default view that opens when you open the Event Search tab, select Set as default view.
- Select Save changes to save the new search filter.
Note: If you want to edit the search filter that you have already created, make sure that the view that you want to edit is selected before you select Save changes.
The saved view saves all filters, the search string and the columns that are visible when the view is saved.