Follow these instructions to run Norton LiveUpdate.
These steps are for the current version of the Norton products. If you have an older version or if you do not know your product version, go to Norton Update Center.
- Start Norton.
If you see the My Norton window, next to Device Security, click .
- In the main window, double-click , and then click .
- When Norton LiveUpdate is finished, click .
- Run LiveUpdate until you see the message, “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.”
- Exit all programs, and restart the computer.
Need more help?
- Run LiveUpdate to keep Norton up to date on Mac
- Run LiveUpdate in Norton Mobile Security
- Update virus definition files using Intelligent Updater
Source : Official Norton Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team