You can restore the quarantined items that you need.
You can restore applications or files from quarantine if you need them. Do not restore any items from quarantine unless you are sure that items pose no threat. Restored items move back to the original location on your computer.
To restore quarantined items:
- Open F-Secure SAFE from the Windows Start menu.
- On the main view, select Viruses and Threats.
- On the Viruses and Threats view, select App and file control.
Note: You need administrative rights to access these settings.
- Select the Quarantined tab.
- Select the quarantined item that you want to restore.
- Click Allow.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to restore the quarantined item.
The selected item is automatically restored to its original location. Depending on the type of infection, the item may be excluded from future scans.
Note: To view all the currently excluded files and applications, select the Excluded tab in the App and file control view.