The process of removing an Avira browser extension differs depending on your browser. Therefore, select the browser you use and follow the instructions below to remove the extension.
1. Right-click the Avira icon in the top right corner of your browser.
2. Click Remove from Chrome…
3. Confirm by clicking Remove.
1. Click the three horizontal bars in the top right corner of your browser.
2. Click Add-ons.
3. Select Extensions from the left panel.
4. Select the Avira extension and then click the three dots to the right of the extension’s name followed by Remove.