If you don’t want to monitor a child anymore, you can delete the child from your account using the information below. When you delete a child, Norton Family stops protection and monitoring for the child, removes the child’s profile settings, and clears the chid’s past activity history. Even if you remove the child, Norton Family application remains on the device that the child was using before. Depending on your situation, you can reassign the device to another child or remove Norton Family if you do not want to monitor this device anymore.
Use Norton website or Norton Family app for iOS
- Do one of the following:
- Sign in to your account.
- Open Norton Family for Parents app on iOS.
- Select the child whom you want to remove.
- Click .
- Click or and confirm.
The child will be permanently removed from your account.
Use Norton Family parental control app for Android
- Open Norton Family parental control app in Parent mode.
- Tap the child whom you want to remove.
- Tap the child profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Under Account, tap .
- In the confirmation window, tap .
- Confirm the action again by typing the name of the child, and then tap .
Source : Official Norton Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team