Microsoft has released the all new Windows 11 OS.
The below article highlights the new features included in Windows 11 and how Quick Heal is Compatible with this OS.
Few Highlights of Windows 11
1. Windows 11 will come with a whole new UI design with softer visuals and transparent backgrounds.
2. It will feature Snap Layouts and widgets to better optimize the screen space on the Windows for users while multitasking.
3. Microsoft Teams will now be accessible right through the taskbar.
Supported Quick Heal Version Details
1. For Existing Users
a. Users having Quick Heal version 17.00 or later must take the latest Quick Heal Updates first and then can update Windows operating system (OS) to Windows 11.
Recommendation – After receiving the latest Quick Heal Updates, restart your PC. Then update to Windows 11.
2. For New Users
a. Fresh Install – Our latest version Quick Heal Product v22.00 is compatible with Windows 11.
You must download the latest version of Quick Heal product from https://www.quickheal.com/quick-heal-product-installer
How to apply the latest Quick Heal Update?
• The update will be applied automatically if Automatic Update in Quick Heal is turned ON.
• You can also apply the update manually, by following any one of these methods:
1. On the dashboard of Quick Heal, click the Update Now button.
2. Go to More > About and click Update Now.
3. Right-click on the Quick Heal icon in the system tray and click Update Now.
4. Go to Start > All Programs > Quick Heal and click Quick Update.
How to ensure if the Quick Heal update has been successfully installed and is compatible with Windows 11 Update?
If your Quick Heal Virus Database Date is latest, it means it is compatible with Windows 11.
Note: Quick Heal V16.00 or earlier version is not supported on Windows 11.
If you have any queries about Windows 11 and Quick Heal product, please call us on 1800-121-7377 or visit https://www.quickheal.co.in/ to chat with us.
“Note: Case Sensitivity support will be integrated in future/upcoming release of the product.”